Tuesday 22 October 2013

THE NEEDLE AND THREAD DREAM

A big Hi~

Assalamualaikum

Hey sup? Me? Im great yaya nothing much. Just live a boring life. Eh astagfiruAllah kang Allah bagi ujian mcm2 mengeluh. Alhamdulillah im fine. Still in cuti sem mood. The mood which is makan tidur makan tidur.

Theres so much things i wanna do on this sem break. Wanna know somethg funny? I hv a listed of the plan i wanna do on this sem break. Haih but unfortunately it is just a plan... I really wanna learn how to sewing. :3

Heyyy! Dont chu dare laugh at me. Its my passion. Waaa mesti best when you know how to jahit your own baju kurung.. Or maybe your husband baju selangor :P

Amboihhhh

Ive asked the Giat Mara people about the sewing lesson. Hah ambek kau do you really think i was joking around? If i really want to learn I WANT TO LEARN LAH. But the badnews is.. The sewing lesson is actually for 6 months. Daheck?? I just have 1 and a half freaking month sem break!! How lah if like this?? Cisss. Arghhh. I just wanna be a cute mommy that knows how to sewing. "Okay my baby boy and baby girl jap yaaa let mommy finish your daddy baju selangor for his hari raya then i'll measure you guys yah sayang" ecewahh. ermm not bad.. i can imagine how it goes. Problem? Hahaha

Soooooooo i guess..maybe next time. Jap jap *lap air mata dgn tisu sambil senyum*

InshaAllah. I hope next sem break or maybe after diploma i'll take sewing lesson. Maybe some of you think that cooking lesson is more important than sewing lesson kan. Heyyyy you guysss~(versi sengau), eh wanna learn how to cook? Buka buku resepi and just cook laaaaa. Kalau x sedap, buat lagi sekali. Understood??

Maybe im just a little fairytales princess that think too much for her future, how to be a good wife la, a good mother la. Amboih diploma pun x graduate lagi. Eh but whats the problem kan? EVERYBODY have their own dreams, unless we are a DEADBODY. Hahahah errrr everyone get my jokes?? No? Arghh okay bai.


No comments:

Post a Comment