Thursday 17 October 2013

THE KUYAK MOMENT

Okay now its 3am in the morning. Anddddd i just finished oncall w my boyfie. Seem he is sooooooo so tired bcus of his volleyball practise. Errr okayyyy. Nobody ask about your boyfie la sgt wen. Lol. Hey im in love! Biase la tuwww. Kalau boleh 24hours i wanna talk about my boyyyyyyfieeeeee je. Haters gonna hate it. Whatever! Hahaha

On this 3am, ive decide to write a blog. Problem all? No kan? Thanks. Hah hah mula la tu berangan ckp sendiri.

Hey whatsupp guyss yo yo yo

Assalamualaikum,
Ths topic just pop out of no where in my mind. I think ths idea came out from my tummy. Because im so soooooooo hungry right now. Ish please dont eat awen, ure gonna be fat and and ugly and and your chubby cheeks makes people hate chu and and and ure gonna die! Arghhhh! capital K not fani.

Eeyee whatever its my blog ba. D only person can make funny jokes that arent funny is ME! (Angkat tangan)

Ohya
See i fogot to tell you whts the topic are. Ni ba. Anu ba. This topic is all about kuyak moment.

If you know me well. You'll know tht i cant face a kuyak moment. Btw if youre semenanjungs mesti la you guys dont know what is kuyak moment. In this case, kuyak moment is embarrassing moment laaa, moment tht you wish it never happen bcus ths moment can be rewind and rewind in your freakin mind and you'll be crazy in 3 2 1 second.

I hate this moment. Why can i just be a normal person who their life have no record of a kuyak moment!!!! Arghhhh!!!! But thts life dude. If i am an intelligent person.. Which i am... Just saying. I just be cool when facing a kuyak moment kan. Eh i am! But the kuyak moment will always be rewind in my mind ba eeyee.

I tell you

Just one. ONE kuyak moment story of me. The simple one la. So lazy to write the complicated one. So there is a glass door and im in rush so i just pull it in my ganas way but it still cannot be open. Struggle a lil bit there. After almost 5 ka 10 minutes ive become taik sana depan pintu menulak-nulak. Theres one aunty ni selambeeeee bapak dyeeee je just looking at me and push that door. And the most geram thing is THE DOOR IS ACTUALLY OPEN! Dayem!. Just imagine how ugly im w my face yg kebingungan why the door cant be open and in my rushing moment lg. Ergh. And the most embrasing is... There are many human being at tht place laughing at me. Cis. Arghhh!

So i just pretend to be innocent and cute! Hahaha

Er..But i know ive failed cus im so kuyak.

Funny right. all this kuyak moment make us.. I dont know.. Happy? Or maybe it just a 'not so important' memory tht exist in our life? Ergh

But chill its a part of life. And maybe someday it will be story that we can tell to our grandchildrens? Who knows?

...

But no thanks. Hahahaha. Please brain please delete all my kuyak moments!!!!!!

Bui

No comments:

Post a Comment